1) My favorite youtube channel to haunt can be found here. It is called Christians Against Dinosaurs, and it has become a source of considerable entertainment. I mean…really. Just look at this screenshot. It’s pristine in it’s bizarre simplicity.
2) My new favorite artist is Lou Doillon. She quite takes my breath away. If you want to check out one of her music videos, you can enjoy my favorite tune right here. Seriously. Check her out.
3) I abstained from Facebook for lent. 40 days without it. So yay.
4) I’m teaching myself to play the ukulele. But I’m super bad at it. <weeps>
5) I love to cook pot roast in my crockpot. I don’t know why, but I find it completely comforting. Plus it requires minimal effort. Win-win.
6) One of my favorite things is my Benjamin wearing light blue. It just looks so clean. Like it’s mean’t to be.
7) I’m turning twenty-three next month. I feel like such a baby compared to Ben. But twenty-three feels like a fairly decent age. So that’s good.
8) I love to sew stuff by hand. There is something so inviting about my little sewing box, and when I’m tempted into a project I find myself completely satisfied. It’s nice, I guess. Now if only my sewing actually looked attractive.
9) I’d give just about anything to have a piano again.
And 10) I am recently experimenting with being a redhead. We’ll see how it goes long-term, but I’m liking it so far. But I confess to missing my dark brown sometimes…my freckles seem to approve of the red though.
There you have it. Hopefully a little push into blogging will help inspire me again.